{"id":8211004424420,"title":"PM Martinroda Germany Floral and Rouge Gilt trinket box","handle":"pm-martinroda-germany-floral-and-rouge-gilt-trinket-box","description":"PM Martinroda Germany Floral and Rouge Gilt trinket box\u003cbr\u003e\u003cbr\u003ec.1970's\u003cbr\u003e\u003cbr\u003eThe trinket box has a lovely casket style shape and 4 small shaped feet. The lid is decorated with a Floral spray and a finely detailed gilt edge\u003cbr\u003e\u003cbr\u003eApprox 11cms (4 1\/4\") wide\u003cbr\u003eApprox 7.5cms (3\") across\u003cbr\u003eApprox 5.5cms (2 1\/4\") tall\u003cbr\u003e\u003cbr\u003eIn excellent condition\u003cbr\u003eGUARANTEED free from damage and repair\u003cbr\u003e\u003cbr\u003e\u003cstrong\u003eAbout PM Martinroda\u003c\/strong\u003e\u003cbr\u003e\n\u003cp data-mce-fragment=\"1\"\u003eThe porcelain factory was established in 1900 in the small village of Martinroda in German Thuringia. Founders of the Erbengemeinschaft Eger GbR were father with son, Friedrich and Herrmann Eger. The first porcelain products left the manufactory in Christmas 1900. Most of the production went to the American market.\u003c\/p\u003e\n\u003cp data-mce-fragment=\"1\"\u003eAt the beginning of World War II production of porcelain was stopped. Thanks to the involvement of Hans Ziehm and pre-war company employees in June 1946 the factory resumed operations. In 1969 it employed 125 employees. In 1972 the firm was nationalized and incorporated into the Lichte (V.E.B. Zierporzellan Lichte).\u003c\/p\u003e\n\u003cp data-mce-fragment=\"1\"\u003eIn January 1977 production of porcelain was completely stopped. The company was taken over by the Ilmenau Porzellanwerk and transformed into a porcelain decorating entity.\u003c\/p\u003e\n\u003cp data-mce-fragment=\"1\"\u003eWith changes that took place in the GDR, there was the re-privatization of Porzellanfabrik Martinroda Frierich Eger \u0026amp; Co. On October 1, 1990, the owner's heirs gained control over the factory.\u003c\/p\u003e\n\u003cbr\u003e\u003cbr\u003e","published_at":"2024-03-29T06:00:48+10:00","created_at":"2024-03-25T14:06:00+10:00","vendor":"PM Martinroda","type":"Trinket Box","tags":["April_2024","European","March_2024"],"price":4000,"price_min":4000,"price_max":4000,"available":true,"price_varies":false,"compare_at_price":null,"compare_at_price_min":0,"compare_at_price_max":0,"compare_at_price_varies":false,"variants":[{"id":44767128617188,"title":"Default Title","option1":"Default Title","option2":null,"option3":null,"sku":"RA-0003841","requires_shipping":true,"taxable":true,"featured_image":null,"available":true,"name":"PM Martinroda Germany Floral and Rouge Gilt trinket box","public_title":null,"options":["Default Title"],"price":4000,"weight":700,"compare_at_price":null,"inventory_management":"shopify","barcode":null,"requires_selling_plan":false,"selling_plan_allocations":[]}],"images":["\/\/www.roundaboutantiques.com.au\/cdn\/shop\/files\/pm_trinket_1a.jpg?v=1711339563","\/\/www.roundaboutantiques.com.au\/cdn\/shop\/files\/pm_trinket_1b.jpg?v=1711339565","\/\/www.roundaboutantiques.com.au\/cdn\/shop\/files\/pm_trinket_1c.jpg?v=1711339566","\/\/www.roundaboutantiques.com.au\/cdn\/shop\/files\/pm_trinket_1d.jpg?v=1711339564","\/\/www.roundaboutantiques.com.au\/cdn\/shop\/files\/pm_trinket_1e.jpg?v=1711339566"],"featured_image":"\/\/www.roundaboutantiques.com.au\/cdn\/shop\/files\/pm_trinket_1a.jpg?v=1711339563","options":["Title"],"media":[{"alt":"PM Martinroda Germany Floral and Rouge Gilt trinket box","id":59170828255460,"position":1,"preview_image":{"aspect_ratio":1.0,"height":1250,"width":1250,"src":"\/\/www.roundaboutantiques.com.au\/cdn\/shop\/files\/pm_trinket_1a.jpg?v=1711339563"},"aspect_ratio":1.0,"height":1250,"media_type":"image","src":"\/\/www.roundaboutantiques.com.au\/cdn\/shop\/files\/pm_trinket_1a.jpg?v=1711339563","width":1250},{"alt":"PM Martinroda Germany Floral and Rouge Gilt trinket box","id":59170828288228,"position":2,"preview_image":{"aspect_ratio":1.0,"height":1250,"width":1250,"src":"\/\/www.roundaboutantiques.com.au\/cdn\/shop\/files\/pm_trinket_1b.jpg?v=1711339565"},"aspect_ratio":1.0,"height":1250,"media_type":"image","src":"\/\/www.roundaboutantiques.com.au\/cdn\/shop\/files\/pm_trinket_1b.jpg?v=1711339565","width":1250},{"alt":"PM Martinroda Germany Floral and Rouge Gilt trinket box","id":59170828320996,"position":3,"preview_image":{"aspect_ratio":1.0,"height":1250,"width":1250,"src":"\/\/www.roundaboutantiques.com.au\/cdn\/shop\/files\/pm_trinket_1c.jpg?v=1711339566"},"aspect_ratio":1.0,"height":1250,"media_type":"image","src":"\/\/www.roundaboutantiques.com.au\/cdn\/shop\/files\/pm_trinket_1c.jpg?v=1711339566","width":1250},{"alt":"PM Martinroda Germany Floral and Rouge Gilt trinket box","id":59170828353764,"position":4,"preview_image":{"aspect_ratio":1.0,"height":1250,"width":1250,"src":"\/\/www.roundaboutantiques.com.au\/cdn\/shop\/files\/pm_trinket_1d.jpg?v=1711339564"},"aspect_ratio":1.0,"height":1250,"media_type":"image","src":"\/\/www.roundaboutantiques.com.au\/cdn\/shop\/files\/pm_trinket_1d.jpg?v=1711339564","width":1250},{"alt":"PM Martinroda Germany Floral and Rouge Gilt trinket box","id":59170828386532,"position":5,"preview_image":{"aspect_ratio":1.5,"height":1000,"width":1500,"src":"\/\/www.roundaboutantiques.com.au\/cdn\/shop\/files\/pm_trinket_1e.jpg?v=1711339566"},"aspect_ratio":1.5,"height":1000,"media_type":"image","src":"\/\/www.roundaboutantiques.com.au\/cdn\/shop\/files\/pm_trinket_1e.jpg?v=1711339566","width":1500}],"requires_selling_plan":false,"selling_plan_groups":[],"content":"PM Martinroda Germany Floral and Rouge Gilt trinket box\u003cbr\u003e\u003cbr\u003ec.1970's\u003cbr\u003e\u003cbr\u003eThe trinket box has a lovely casket style shape and 4 small shaped feet. The lid is decorated with a Floral spray and a finely detailed gilt edge\u003cbr\u003e\u003cbr\u003eApprox 11cms (4 1\/4\") wide\u003cbr\u003eApprox 7.5cms (3\") across\u003cbr\u003eApprox 5.5cms (2 1\/4\") tall\u003cbr\u003e\u003cbr\u003eIn excellent condition\u003cbr\u003eGUARANTEED free from damage and repair\u003cbr\u003e\u003cbr\u003e\u003cstrong\u003eAbout PM Martinroda\u003c\/strong\u003e\u003cbr\u003e\n\u003cp data-mce-fragment=\"1\"\u003eThe porcelain factory was established in 1900 in the small village of Martinroda in German Thuringia. Founders of the Erbengemeinschaft Eger GbR were father with son, Friedrich and Herrmann Eger. The first porcelain products left the manufactory in Christmas 1900. Most of the production went to the American market.\u003c\/p\u003e\n\u003cp data-mce-fragment=\"1\"\u003eAt the beginning of World War II production of porcelain was stopped. Thanks to the involvement of Hans Ziehm and pre-war company employees in June 1946 the factory resumed operations. In 1969 it employed 125 employees. In 1972 the firm was nationalized and incorporated into the Lichte (V.E.B. Zierporzellan Lichte).\u003c\/p\u003e\n\u003cp data-mce-fragment=\"1\"\u003eIn January 1977 production of porcelain was completely stopped. The company was taken over by the Ilmenau Porzellanwerk and transformed into a porcelain decorating entity.\u003c\/p\u003e\n\u003cp data-mce-fragment=\"1\"\u003eWith changes that took place in the GDR, there was the re-privatization of Porzellanfabrik Martinroda Frierich Eger \u0026amp; Co. On October 1, 1990, the owner's heirs gained control over the factory.\u003c\/p\u003e\n\u003cbr\u003e\u003cbr\u003e"}

PM Martinroda Germany Floral and Rouge Gilt trinket box

Product Description
PM Martinroda Germany Floral and Rouge Gilt trinket box

c.1970's

The trinket box has a lovely casket style shape and 4 small shaped feet. The lid is decorated with a Floral spray and a finely detailed gilt edge

Approx 11cms (4 1/4") wide
Approx 7.5cms (3") across
Approx 5.5cms (2 1/4") tall

In excellent condition
GUARANTEED free from damage and repair

About PM Martinroda

The porcelain factory was established in 1900 in the small village of Martinroda in German Thuringia. Founders of the Erbengemeinschaft Eger GbR were father with son, Friedrich and Herrmann Eger. The first porcelain products left the manufactory in Christmas 1900. Most of the production went to the American market.

At the beginning of World War II production of porcelain was stopped. Thanks to the involvement of Hans Ziehm and pre-war company employees in June 1946 the factory resumed operations. In 1969 it employed 125 employees. In 1972 the firm was nationalized and incorporated into the Lichte (V.E.B. Zierporzellan Lichte).

In January 1977 production of porcelain was completely stopped. The company was taken over by the Ilmenau Porzellanwerk and transformed into a porcelain decorating entity.

With changes that took place in the GDR, there was the re-privatization of Porzellanfabrik Martinroda Frierich Eger & Co. On October 1, 1990, the owner's heirs gained control over the factory.



Sku: RA-0003841
$ 40.00 AUD
Maximum quantity available reached.